• 60+ CRAFT & FOOD VENDORS, plus an Instrument Swap
• FREE ADMISSION – for musicians entering the fair grounds
• CONCERTS- SAT/SUN — Main Stage with host band CF All-Stars & others
• WORKSHOPS-SAT/SUN — Flatfoot Dancing, Singing, Dulcimer
• OLD TIME ROUND & SQUARE DANCING- FRI / SAT / SUN
• IMPROMPTU JAM SESSIONS- – Encouraged around the Fair all weekend
• INSTRUMENT SWAP — Bring your old instruments to trade, swap or sell!
• JAM / SONG TENT – Fri eve. & All Day SATURDAY & SUNDAY
• SUNDAY MORNING GOSPEL SING AROUND
• FREE ROUGH CAMPING – Thurs / Fri / Sat / Sun nights
This year the Festival “Theme” is Pennsylvania Fiddle Tunes.
Mark Tamsula, who specializes in SW PA Fiddle Tunes collected by Sam Bayard, will have his Lackawanna Longnecks band and other performers on the Main Stage & will be presenting Workshops featuring these interesting tunes.